A collection of experiences designed to give every guest the vacation they're looking for. That's Mariner of the Seas®—a ship built for adventure, relaxation, and everything in between. Climb a rock wall that overlooks the sea, or challenge yourself on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. Achieve perfect zen, poolside or at the relaxing VitalitySM Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and duty-free shopping deals. And bring along some friends—with spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
- VitalitySM Spa with 100+ treatments including medi-spa treatments and acupunture
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- Flat-screen televisions in staterooms and shipwide Wi-Fi, touchscreen wayfinders and digital signs
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Diamond Club**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian. **Diamond Club available for Diamond and above tier level members.
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging and in-line skating tracks
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- Chops Grills Steakhouse and Giovanni's Table, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- Complimentary Boardwalk Dog House
- Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
- Royal Tots® programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- DreamWorks® Experience
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 9,623 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 283 slots and 16 tables
- 15 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Wig & Gavel Pub
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
- Enhanced, more-intimate Vintages wine bar
Cruise fare includes
Shipboard accommodation as reserved and paid for, ocean transportation per itinerary, all meals, some non-alcoholic beverages available in vending machines (including, tea, coffee, lemonade and iced-tea), 24-hours Room Service*, gratuities and recreation and entertainment as provided onboard. All guests have unlimited free access to almost all public areas on board the ship.
*On Royal Caribbean International, a $3.95 service charge will be applied for Room Service Light Snack orders between Midnight and 5:00 AM only. No service charge during the rest of the day 0501 hours to 2400 hours.
Cruise fare does not include
Items of a strictly personal nature, such as, shore excursions, bar beverages, dining in the specialty restaurants, laundry, telephone calls, photographs, medical services, casino chips, onboard shopping, or other items not specifically stated as included in the cruise fare.