Coral Reaf is a Four-days cruise to visit any of the two islands of Kavaratti,Kalpeni,Minicoy and Kadmat by ship- MV Lakshadweep Sea. The island tour is organized during the day with lunch and refreshments ashore. Nights are spent on board the ship. MV Lakshadweep Sea has 4 diamond class (First) and 4 Gold class (Second) accommodations. Swimming, snorkeling and other water sports are arranged during the day' tour.
|Class of Accommodation
- 15% cancellation charge will be deducted if the booking is cancelled 30 days before departure of the ship.
- 30% cancellation charge will be deducted if the booking is cancelled between 29th to 10th days before departure of the ship.
- No refund if cancelled within 10 days before the departure of the ship.
100% refund if the schedule is cancelled due to unfavorable weather conditions and/or other unexpected technical faults. No damages/claims will be payable except money paid by them.
- Consumption of liquor is prohibited in Lakshadweep.
- Program / Schedule of ship is liable to be changed / cancelled without prior notice. Ships are operated by Lakshadweep Administration. In case of a change in the ship schedule liability of SPORTS is restricted to transporting the tourists back to Cochin by immediate available conveyance of the ship only.
- Tourists availing LTC may collect LTC certificate room Manager on board at the time of return journey or from our Kochi office on return. Transport and tour change bifurcation is given in the tariff chart.
- Service tax applicable as per the prevailing Govt. Tax rate.
- All (Domestic) tourists to visit LAKSHADWEEP Islands requires entry permit; to obtain the same you will have to forward name, age, sex & place of birth of person/s and a contact number, preferably a mobile number to us as soon as you confirm the bookings, Meal Preference, Address